We missed this ad for the Legacy dinner, but wanted to make sure our honorees get all their notes of congratulations. Thanks to Rehab Without Walls, Neurosolutions.
- Call your member of Congress. Contact the United States Capitol switchboard at (202) 224-3121
- Connect with your representative on Twitter or Facebook and ask for support for TBI Appropriations. Here's a sample tweet you can use:
- Please support #TBI appropriations by signing our Dear Colleague @BillPascrell @TomRooney
- Email your member of Congress. Visit www.house.gov and enter your ZIP code to find your representative.
- When you send your email, make sure to attach the TBI Programs Appropriations letter and the TBI DOD Appropriations letter
The BIAA has created a sample letter for you to use when you email your member of Congress. Click here to download the letter. To see if your representative supported appropriations last year, click here.