Why become a member?
The Brain Injury Association of Michigan serves as a conduit between brain injury survivors and the nation’s largest network of brain injury providers, as well as being a primary resource for brain injury information and support. Whether you’re a survivor, a family member or caregiver, or a provider, BIAMI membership will prove valuable.
Benefits to Membership
- Participation in local chapter and support group meetings and activities
- Discount for the BIAMI Annual Fall Conference (the largest of its kind in the country)
- Discounts for other educational conferences and webinars
Choose Your Membership Type
You can also become a member by downloading the proper membership form and mail, fax, or email the completed membership form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fax: (810) 229-8947
|Address:||7305 Grand River, Suite 100|
|Brighton, MI 48114|
You can also call our office at (810) 229-5880 and we’ll take your application over the phone. Contact Allie Weston with any questions regarding membership.
Your Membership Helps Us...
- Support BIAMI programs like Veterans Transportation Assistance
- Host the nation's largest brain injury conference
- Advocate for brain injury and disability-friendly policies and programs in Lansing
- Boost public awareness during national Brain Injury Awareness Month every March