Emerging Leaders Mission & About Us
The Brain Injury Association of Michigan’s Emerging Leaders is a network of professionals dedicated to supporting the Brain Injury Association of Michigan (BIAMI), raising awareness about brain injury and creating a legacy committed to developing future leaders.
Regional events in the Detroit and Lansing area provide opportunities for participation wherever you are. Events include happy hour and networking socials, fundraisers, and professional development activities.
Become an Emerging Leader Member
The best way to get involved is by becoming a member! You can do so by contacting Allie Weston, or signing up online through our Membership page. An annual membership costs $30.
- Invitation and admission to Emerging Leaders events
- Invitation and discount for the BIAMI Annual Fall Conference (the largest of its kind in the country)
- Invitation and discount for Spring Tribute Legacy Society Dinner, as well as the Motion After Party
- Invitation to the BIAMI Spring Fling and Annual Meeting
- Invitation and discounts for select BIAMI Events (Spring Fling and Annual Meeting, Legacy Society Spring Tribute, Afterglow, Motion After Party)
- Connect with other members in our Emerging Leaders LinkedIn Group
Emerging Leaders Membership Coordinator
Have questions about upcoming events? Interested in getting more involved? Want to be introduced to other members in the group? Our Membership Coordinator is happy to answer any questions you may have about the group.
Emerging Leaders Sponsors
Thank you to our generous sponsors. Their support allows us to connect and develop young professionals in the brain injury industry.
If your organization is interested in a BIAMI Emerging Leaders Sponsorship, please reach out to our Sponsorship Coordinator to learn more.