Michigan has more service providers for people with brain injuries than any other state in the nation. This includes medical, rehabilitation, community-based services, legal assistance, construction, and transportation services.
We update the Michigan Directory as more organizations and individual service providers become members and update continuously as information is provided to BIAMI. Please note that the directory information does come from the providers. To be listed in the directory, your company must be a corporate member.
The Brain Injury Association of Michigan provides this online directory solely as a resource to the public. The directory is a paid advertising vehicle. All programs in the directory must adhere to any applicable truth-in-advertising regulations. The Brain Injury Association of Michigan has not independently investigated or certified the advertising accuracy of any of the information contained herein. The inclusion of a rehabilitation program or service in the directory is in no way intended to promote or endorse the services of the program. The Brain Injury Association of Michigan disclaims any liability arising from the use of information in the directory, and claims no responsibility for the directory’s contents.
- Each search option offers a distinct way to search the directory by one or more criteria.
- When a box is provided, you may search only with one entry (ex. one zip code, or one keyword).
- You may fill in all of the boxes for a more specific search (ex. zip code, distance and a keyword).
- You may check multiple boxes in one grouping (ex. you can check counseling and social worker – both are in the Professional Service Category).
- You may check multiple boxes in multiple groupings (ex. You can check counseling, social worker, DT (Day Treatment) and TBI (which are in multiple categories).
- Please note the more information you check or provide, the more limited your results will be. Check less categories for more results.
- If you don’t see a category, search it as a “Keyword” (ex. Transportation).
As always, please call 800-444-6443 if you need personalized assistance in finding services.
Note: The map below does not work when the website is in “high contrast” mode. Please toggle high contrast off in order to see the map.
Address: 44 First St. Mt. Clemens, MI 48043
Phone: (586) 295-0832
Address: 8201 Port Austin Pigeon, MI 48755
Phone: (989) 856-2800
Address: 3960 Tittabawassee Road Saginaw, MI 48604
Phone: (800) 292-0230
Address: 24901 Northwestern Hwy, #605 Southfield, Michigan 48075
Phone: (248) 352- 0400
Address: 11395 N Saginaw Rd Clio, MI 48420
Phone: (810) 670-3500
Address: 580 Kirts Blvd Suite 309
Address: 4800 S. Saginaw St. Ste. 1675
Address: 33073 Michigan Ave
Address: 3190 Rochester Road, Suite 105
Address: 291 Collier Dr Auburn Hills MI 48326
Address: 4234 Cascade Rd. Grand Rapids MI
Address: 20270 Middlebelt Rd, Suite 1 Livonia MI 48152
Address: PO Box 7113 Traverse City MI 49696
Address: PO Box 394 Paw Paw MI 49079
Address: 19701 Vernier Road Suite 220 Harper Woods MI 48225
Address: 1831 Newman Rd Okemos MI 48864
Address: 2733 West 15th Street Plano TX 75075
Address: 1938 Woodslee Dr Troy MI 48083
Address: 27602 Ford Rd Garden City MI 48135
Address: 22030 Greater Mack Saint Clair Shores MI 48080
Address: PO Box 1500 Troy MI 48099
Address: 46204 Riverwoods Dr Macomb MI 48044
Address: 33228 W 12 Mile Rd #341 Farmington Hills MI 48334
Phone: (248) 702-4900
Address: 20955 Virginia St Ste B Southfield MI 48076
Phone: (248) 227-8455
Address: 46574 Erb Drive Macomb MI 48042
Phone: (586) 598-2600
Address: 4851 Lakeshore Rd Fort Gratiot MI 48059
Phone: (810) 385-3185
Address: 890 N. 10th St, Suite 110 Kalamazoo MI 49009
Phone: (269) 427-8400
Address: 138 Sandy Ln Walled Lake MI 48390
Phone: (989) 274-4358
Address: 2013 Eastcastle Dr SE Ste C Grand Rapids MI 49508
Phone: (616) 455-8800